Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Amaa yaar..

What's wrong? I seem to be sinking in the quicksands of words. It's almost terrifying. It's Baaaaaaaaaaad. Would I ever have thought I'd be a clicky who writes nonsense gibberish and hopes that people find it filled with profound thoughts?
Yes, I must've.
Deep down the dark caves
with bereaving winds
and strongest minds
I must've found such
monster-word-paves.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.
Lord, stop me!

but before that,2 quickies:


1.

Shirin. Shehnaz.

I love your names.
A silver muslin slides softly.
A slight breeze rushes lightly
Like twinkle-toed haste of a pony.

A bell tinkles in one.
The other ends in a regal tone,
like the gentle gasp at the end
of a li'l peel of laughter.

Listen to the blues..
The sky, the mist -
They're calling you.
And the sea.
It murmers.It whispers.
Offers you pretty shells.

No, not pearls.
You have to reach it's heart for that.
Not just your names.
*******************

2. "Weakling"

I realized a while ago,
What everybody does
At times or others..
That "children are born
a boon to their mothers"
Applies sometimes
To some children,
Some boons
And some mothers.
About the rest,
Nobody bothers.
*******************


No. It's uncurable. I brought it onto myself. Hey wait, was it "viral infection"? :0

4 Comments:

Blogger z said...

There's nothing wrong with you. You're A-OK.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 9:42:00 PM  
Blogger Akhil Gupta said...

"I'd be a clicky who writes nonsense gibberish and hopes that people find it filled with profound thoughts?"
- wat shud i say abt that!


btw, ur Shirin. Shehnaz. reminds me of the lyrics of a Beatles song called "Michelle", which goes like:

" Michelle ma belle
These are words that go together well,
My Michelle..."

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 9:43:00 PM  
Blogger Gayatri said...

@Z:
Thanky!!

@akhil:

1.You should grin and say "hmm..the age-old tactic used for making people come forward and declare that 'it indeed isn't nonsense..well at least some of it isn't.' " ;)
2.listened to 'michelle' just now. Thanky! :)

Friday, February 24, 2006 5:05:00 AM  
Blogger Akhil Gupta said...

at '1.'...now, that reminds of me of another song...by the God Cobain himself... "In Bloom"...which goes something like this"

" He's the one who likes all the pretty songs.
And he likes to sing along. And he likes to shoot his gun.
But he knows not what it mean. Knows not what it mean. And I say yeah."


Interestingly, this song followed the song "Smells like Teen Spirit" in the album Nevermind...and this song, which was rated the best song of last century , was loved by everyone, but hardly anyone understood its lyrics :D ...and so, came these lyrics in the next song, making a comment on those dumb fans :P

a-kill

Saturday, April 15, 2006 3:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home